Preserved Flower Bouquet - Morandi Roses
A bouquet of Morandi color roses accompanied by Hydrangea, Baby’s Breath and Eucalyptus.
With the milk tea color wrapper, the floral arrangement has been further uplifted by added sophistication.
> What is the difference between preserved flowers and other flowers?
Imported preserved flowers
Longevity: 3-5 years without fading
Product size: 3 main flowers, height 45cm-50cm (S)
5-6 main flowers, height 50cm-55cm (M)
8-9 main flowers, height 55cm-60cm (L)
*Product size depends on the number of main flowers
Product weight: 0.24 kg（S）
Preserved flowers: Main Flowers (e.g. Roses) and other matching flowers (e.g.Hydrangea)
> More about the maintenance precautions of preserved flower products
Preserved Flower Care Tips:
1. Do not water preserved flowers or touch them frequently
2. Avoid exposing preserved flowers to sunlight or strong light
3. Prevent preserved flowers from being blown directly by air-conditioner or being refrigerated
4. If you wish to remove the dust surrounding the flower, it’s suggested that hair dryer should be used in a low speed to blow away the dust
5. Suggested storage environment: humidity 40%-65% ; temperature 8℃-28℃
> Order Léselle according to your preferences!
You are more than welcome to order our floral products arranged by our experts team or contact us and allow us to customize your perfect floral product!
We provide Store Pickup, Local Delivery and Shipping services.
Store Pickup: Press here to view the address(es).
Local Delivery: You can choose "Standard Delivery", "Specific Time Delivery" or "Instant Delivery".
Shipping: For overseas shipping, please refer to "Shipping".